The Brotmann Law Group is committed to addressing and providing for the needs of our individual clients. Whether you are a first-time buyer or selling your third home, the proficiency with which we handle each transaction accounts for the fact we receive an increasing number of broker referrals each year. We handle hundreds of real estate transactions each year representing buyers, sellers and lenders including everything from multi-million dollar estates to multi-family apartment buildings to one bedroom co-ops.
We work closely with lenders, brokers, title companies, as well as counsel for all parties, to avoid any potential stumbling blocks or to creatively and innovatively resolve any issues which may arise. With our vast experience, there is hardly any situation which we have not previously dealt with.
We regularly present seminars for residential buyers and sellers and are often called upon to ‘rescue’ deals which are in danger of falling apart. In fact, we have been licensed and approved by State of New York Department of Education as a provider of Continuing Education credits for real estate brokers and sales people.
We regularly provide the following services to our clients:
- Representing owners and lenders in the acquisition, development, construction, ownership, management and sale of commercial and residential properties;
- Negotiating the terms and drafting the relevant and necessary documents for the fulfillment of sales and/or acquisition projects, including 1031 exchanges;
- Structuring and establishing the appropriate real estate investment format for the specific acquisition, including limited liabilities, tenancies in common for joint ventures, partnerships and corporations;
- Preparation and negotiation of loan documents and other matters related to financing;
- Assisting in performing due diligence by analyzing transactions from real estate, business, financial and tax perspectives;
- Representing owners and tenants in residential and commercial leasing transactions;
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating residential leases and commercial leases for offices, retail space, and other facilities;